Monday, December 31, 2012

2013- New Year's Resolution - Tag Book

Here we are just about to cross over into the new year! If you are like me you're probably asking yourself where this past year went! You may also like me be reflecting on the past year, and thinking about what is to come in the year 2013. In the past I've had trouble with the concept of resolutions. But this year, I think it would be good to set some personal goals and write them down in order to achieve them. Having said that, I've come up with a project that will enable me to capture my "New Years' Resolution" and display it in my studio as a constant reminder.



Here's a sneak peek - you can see the rest at The Rubber Cafe' - here!
Happy New Year!


 

1 comment:

reneabouquets said...

Love that tag book! What a great shape and yummy Vintage inking! Happy New Year Karen!