Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Rubber Cafe'- January Guest Designer Gloria Stengel

This month we have Gloria Stengel joining us at The Rubber Cafe' - as our Guest Designer for the month of January. I'm especially excited about this because not only is Gloria super talented but she is also a close special friend of mine!
Gloria has been on a number of design teams over the past few years, including Graphic 45 (2010, 2011, and 2012), Hampton Art Stamps (2012), and Spellbinders (2011). In addition to those commitments, she graciously has accepted various guest design spots and work with online stores, including Really Reasonable Ribbon and CropStop. Most recently in addition to being published in several magazines, Gloria has been writing blog articles for Crafts 'n things Magazine, where she shares tutorials, and advice on her favorite products, and paper crafting.
*******************************
My name is Gloria Stengel and I live in Oceanside, CA. I’ve been a CA resident since March 2005, after living in five other states. I live with my husband Matt and our three children, Nathan (21), Laura (17), and Jonah (12). I homeschool my two youngest children, but my oldest son has graduated and now attends college full-time. We also have a brand new kitten named Milo. He was born August 2012, and he is making my life crazy, but he's so cute that I am willing to sacrifice the occasional ribbon or button!

I have been hooked on paper crafts all of my life. In 1990, I discovered rubber stamping and in 1996, I stumbled across "modern" scrapbooking. I love all aspects of paper crafting: card making, scrapbooking, mini albums, altered art, up-cycling, you name it! I am happiest when I am making a mess! It's the cleaning up part that I don't care for!


Gloria's Blog, "Scraps of Life" at www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com.
Welcome Gloria! All of us here at The Rubber Cafe', are looking forward to having you with us this month and look forward to seeing what you have to share using products from The Rubber Cafe'!

No comments: