Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yeah, I made the Team!

Last week The Rubber Cafe', announced their new Design Team members for 2012, and I am excited to say that I will be joining the team!  This will be my first Design Team experience so I am really honored and thrilled to see what this new challenge will bring. 
So head on over to the The Design Team blog for the Rubber Cafe, where you can meet the rest of the team, and check out what the Rubber Cafe has to offer for 2012! 



Here's a sneak peak of what I'll be showing there next month.

3 comments:

Creative Mayhem said...

Love the new blog! You did a fabulous job and I'm glad we can work together on the team. :) Love your projects you posted too!

Gloria Stengel said...

So happy for you!

reneabouquets said...

Congrats, and I can't wait to work with you and to see your projects with the wonderful Rubber Cafe stamps! Now a follower!