Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love Bugs


I know Valentines Day has come and gone, but it's still February so I couldn't resist sharing these adorable 'Love Bugs' with you from The Rubber Cafe'.  






I wanted to keep these simple so I stamped and created my own backgrounds, by using 3 different phrases from both sets. Each of the bugs were colored with Copic markers, cut out and popped up with pop dots.The cards measure just 3x3 and would make the perfect gift card for any occasion.



Well that's it for now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
~Karen


Stamps:
Love Bugs - The Rubber Cafe
Just My Type - The Rubber Cafe

Paper:
Kraft Bazzill Cardstock

Ink:
Memento Cocoa Dye Ink
Ranger's Distress Ink- Festive Berries
Copic markers
Signo Broad White Gel Pen




1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Adorable Karen!! COngrats on making the team!!