Monday, March 31, 2014

The Rubber Cafe's Cherry Blossoms

Hi Everyone! I was with some friends paper crafting and scrapping yesterday - and while I was there finished this clean and simple card! It's sweet and simple but still full of some fun techniques I've been wanting to try or do more with. First of all I wanted to try out my new glass bottle Sizzix die that I bought last weekend at the Anaheim Scapbook expo. Teamed with my simple Blossom stamp, I was on my way!

Here's my card-
Using the Blossom Branch stampset I stamped this on white cardstock - lightly colored in the blossoms with my copic and fussy cut it out. I diecut my glass bottle from some acetate packaging and using my copic marker, colored it to look like green glass. 
To see more - check out my post today over on The Rubber Cafe' blog here! 

No comments: