Monday, March 17, 2014

Shamrock pop-up featuring Creative Cafe' kit of the month for March

Hi Everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you all had a great weekend, I spent mine at a get-away weekend in the mountains! It was perfect weather- and great time with good friends, some paper crafting, food, a little walking (hiking for some) and lots and lots of laughter! This month's kit has a great phrase about Friendship- so seemed appropriate after the wonderful weekend I just had.

Here's my card- it is also special, as it looks like a Shamrock and can be stood up for even more fun.
This project was introduced recently on Splitcoast and I just knew I had to make one of my own!
This card also features a white-wash technique using white ink on Kraft cardstock, made this card extra special I think!  See more over on my post today at The Rubber Cafe' blog here.
 
 

No comments: