Saturday, February 15, 2014

More Simple Valentines from The Rubber Cafe'

Hi - Just a few more very simple Valentine ideas using stamps from Tbe Rubber Cafe'-

 
This simple card features - Biggest Fan! stampset from The Rubber Cafe; - this ise  one of the sweet little 2 set stampsets that includes a simple graphic and accompanying word phrase! 

 
Another called 'Love Ewe'!

 
Next is Picture Perfect -this one comes with 2 camera options.
 
 
 
Last I used one of my favorite stampsets - "Just My Type" along with the fun typewriter this one comes with several 'typed' phrases to choose from.

All of these 3" circle cards were stamped with Memento Black ink - and I layered and cut using my Spellbinder Classic Circles and Classic Scallop dies - tieing some Rayon ribbon in black at the top fold finishes them off.  The special touch includes a Red gemstone I had left over from my January Creative Cafe' Kit club - For the Love of Cats and Dogs.

Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments: