Monday, February 24, 2014

Creative Cafe' - Coffee Sleeve gift card

Happy Monday Everyone! Today - I'm sharing my Coffee sleeve gift card with you, featuring the Creative Cafe' kit for February Tea for Two, and our add-on stampset Coffee Break!

First here's a look at my finished card-


I started out with the coffee sleeve, I have to say I've been collecting a bunch of these and just waiting for the right project to use for these! Folded flat my coffee sleeve make the perfect pocket for my Starbucks Coffee Gift card.

 
Thanks for stopping in today -  for rest of my tutorial and details head over to my post today at the Rubber Cafe' here!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable and creative!!!!

reneabouquets said...

Oh clever you, saving that coffee sleeve and upcycling it! I just love the colors on this and it is so creative and beautiful. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and wishing me luck on my G45 audition~a girl can dream right? Hugs to you!!