Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Rubber Cafe' - Thankful Mini Album

Hi Everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving a fun shopping day on Friday!!

Today - I have a project to share, that I will sharing with you in two parts! I have a 'Thankful' mini album I've been working on, and while I'm still fine tuning the inside, today I really wanted to share with you the cover!


This fun album is about things I'm thankful for and features paper from Farm House called "Sugar Hill".  Be sure to check out more of today's post here over on The Rubber Cafe' Blog.
 
Be sure to join us Monday for our Cyber Monday Sale ! 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

Karen,

I'm so glad I got a chance to see your project in person. You have a great photo here, but I have to say, in person it is just absolutely beautiful!