Saturday, May 16, 2015

Travel Journal Part 2 -

Hi Everyone!  Well I'm back this weekend as promised to show you how I finished the inside of my Travel Journal.  For those of you who just tuned in, here's a link to the tutorial here that I created last weekend as well as a view of my cover below- 

 
Follow along and I'll share how I finished the inside.  First of all my notepad was originally a Class Assignment Schedule notepad, so there are dates I wanted to reuse but I wanted to cover up the word 'Assignment'  at the top of each page.   Second, these note pages are very light weight and I didn't want to have ink leaking through to the other side, so before stamping I took my ATG tape runner, and adhered 3-4 pages together still leaving m 10-12 days for journaling my trip!

With my pages prepped, I went ahead and started stamping.  For the global image below, I first masked off at the line to only stamp in the upper margin as you see below.

 
Get the rest of my post and tutorial on how I completed my travel book here
 

No comments: