Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tim Hotz 12 Tags A Year - June 2012

Yey!!....  I just finished my June Tag for Tim Holtz' 12 Tags a Year.  I'm still making them ATC size, and so far I'm keeping up!  This month I almost didn't make it but here it is....


and another shot...  I enamel embossed the tag and I think that and the shine from the film strip my camera seemed to have trouble locking onto the image and taking a clear shot.



I started with a Graphic 45 tag from the "On the Boardwalk" and colored her with my Distress Markers, borrowing from Tim's technique of coloring on a photo.  I added the film strip and fun tickets at the bottom- and a gear with a little tag from the same ticket sheet which I covered with an epoxy circle.  I mounted the tag on a 2 x 3 piece of harlequin print from my 6x6 Authentique pad: "Celebrate".
Supplies:
Paper:  Graphic 45 - On the Board Walk, Authentic, Celebrate
Ink:  Ranger Perfect Medium, Wow Clear gloss ultra high embossing powder, Ranger Distress Markers, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans.
Embellishments:  Tim Holtz, filmstrip, and gears. misc trim and twin. epoxy sticker

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

You know I love this one!!!!!