Saturday, October 17, 2015

Christmas 3 x 3 note cards with matching envelopes

Happy Weekend Everyone!  -  Today I'm posting my first project using our latest kit from the Rubber Cafe'!  called Creating Christmas- so appropriate, for this amazing kit as it's filled with wonderful stamp images, and the perfect 6x6 pad from Echo Park to provide you lots of inspiration.
 
Here's a look a my notecard set.  These little sweeties are too cute measuring 3 inches square, and have their own matching envelopes as well, these would be great to put on any package or gift of any kind! 
 
 
 And since the printed paper pad from Echo Park's - Christmas is coming, is printed on both sides, when you make your envelopes they will be as if they have their own customer liner.
 
 
Check on over at my post on today with The Rubber Cafe' here to see the rest of my post.
 
 

No comments: