Sunday, February 8, 2015

Creating a bunch of Valentine Cards with a Card Sketch!

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm trying something new for me!  With Valentines day like Christmas it's an opportunity to create and share the 'love' with as many of your friends and family as possible.  I admit I struggle creating many cards quickly so I decided to try the card sketch approach.  Here's a look at the whole bunch - featuring our products and stamps from the Creative Cafe' Kit - Love the Most Wonderful Feeling!


There's a lot of card sketch sites out there available, but I wanted to try my hand at creating my own. Keeping in mind the paper elements and embellishments I was working with I came up with this one.

 
To see more of the details on each card head on over to my Rubber Cafe' post here!
 
 

No comments: