Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Creative Cafe' Kit - Let's Hear it for the Boys! Standing Shapes Gift card

Hi Everyone!

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!  That's the name of our new kit this month - and it's a fun one!  So to help you get busy creating some cards and tags for those 'Boys' out there the Design team has been busy at work to give you some ideas using this month's Creative Cafe' kit.

To start off - I've created a fun gift card, that frankly looks harder than it is! It's called a Standing Shapes Card on Splitcoast - and I love how my images look suspended in air, when it's open!

Here's a look at my gift card closed -

And when it opens - not only does it reveal a pocket for your Gift Card, but a fun surprise of  tools and a popped up greeting waving away!

To see more details on my card head over to my post today at The Rubber Cafe' here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool... can't wait to give it a try!

Melody said...

Great male card! Just love the inside!