Thursday, May 22, 2014

May Kit of the Month- Ice Cream truck party favor & Invitation

Hi Everyone!  Today I'm sharing a couple of projects featuring the May Creative Cafe' kit How Sweet it Is! - and the add-on stamp set Always Room for Ice Cream.    I created a gatefold type card, that would work perfectly as a party invitation and for fun I paired with it a party favor in the shape of a truck.  I first found this free template from Clear and Simple stamp site.  But I've tweeked the size as I wanted my truck longer and added a base so I could easily stick lots of goodies in side.


 Here's a closer look at the invitation- as it looks closed with the decorated belly band wrapped around.
 

For more details-and a tutorial see my post today over at The Rubber Cafe' here!

 

1 comment:

Melody said...

Cute projects Karen and I love that paper!