Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spirelli technique from The Rubber Cafe-

Hi - today's card is featuring the fun Spirelli technique of winding twine, in what appears as almost a kalidescope look. I saw Susie Nelson's technique on Splitcoast and Beate Johns does a video tutorial, but I'm going to share my own tutorial with you today, as I tweeked it a bit by doing it with a heart scallop shape instead of the usual circle!
First heres' my finished card, overall it's almost a bit busy compared to my usual designs, but I love how it turned out so hope you agree.

http://blog.therubbercafe.com/2014/01/heart-spirelli-technique-featuring.html
 
See more details and my tutorial featured over at The Rubber Cafe' blog here!

1 comment:

reneabouquets said...

You have stolen my heart with this one!! Love what you did with the stamping and layering~so Valentine Yummy~