Thursday, July 4, 2013

More Patriotic Fun!

Happy fourth of July Everyone!!

Today over at the The Rubber Cafe' blog, I'm sharing a couple more cards with a Patriotic feel!
First I've made a card playing around with the star from Ornamental Holiday stamps and Bo Bunny's Red, White and Blue paper pads.


I stamped a '4' on a flag pennant and accented with a silver sequence star.


My First Swing card! I really love these, and are really adicting! I've seen many tutorials but Beate John's is the easiest to follow here it's also a video so you can play it back as you're making your cuts and folds.
For this one I created my card with a rectangle for my swing shape - it worked perfectly with the Framed Flag stamped image.

Swing it open and reveal the other side and a sentiment!
There's no wrong side to this kind of card! All of my sentiments came from the Remember the Moments set.

Again featuring my Bo Bunny 6 x 6 pad, this 'Swing' card was really fun and simple to make and once you've mastered one, I know you'll want to make another and another...!
Thanks for stopping by have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Supplies:
Ink: Memento - Nautical blue, Clear sparkle gel pen
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Pugnacious White; BoBunny
Adhesives: SU: Dimensionals.
Embellishments: Postage stamp bakers twine; misc sequins; button
Tools: MS anywhere Stars punch; SU- small star punch; paper trimmer

1 comment:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these cards Karen!